Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The heart of an old man remains young in two respects, i.e., his love for the world (its wealth, amusements and luxuries) and his incessant hope."
Abu Huraira Menceritakan:
Aku mendengar rasul allah mengatakan: "Hati orang yang sudah TUA tetap merasa MUDA dalam dua hal, yaitu: Cintanya akan dunia (kekayaan, hiburan, dan kemewahan) dan harapan yang memiliki umur yang panjang.
MUSLIM, Book 005, Number 2277:
Abu Huraira reported from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as having said this: The heart of an old person feels young for the love of two things: love for long life and wealth.
Abu Huraira melaporkan bahwa rasul allah mengatakan: Hati manusia yang sudah TUA merasa muda dalam dua hal: Umur panjang dan Kekayaan.
1) The Apostle of Allah said, "I like not from worldly life but perfumes and women.
2) The Apostle of Allah did not receive from worldly luxuries except perfume and women.
3) The Prophet of Allah liked three worldly objects - perfume, women and food. He obtained two and did not obtain one. He obtained women and perfumes but did not get food.
4) The Apostle of Allah did not obtain any thing from worldly objects dearer to him than women and perfumes.
5) Nothing was dearer to the Prophet of Allah than a horse. Then he said: O Allah! excuse me, nay! the women. (i.e. not dearer than women). (Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, Volume 1, page 469).
Dimana letak ajaran illahi apabila nabinya sahaja memikirkan hal dunia??!!